domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Hope You Are Happy

 Hope You Are Happy

 

 

I hope you are happy
Now that you don't belong to me
After all this time
I set u free

That's all you ever wanted isn't it?
Not being with me, not eaven a bit?
Consider me a man with luck
Because you, never gave a fuck

You never cared,
No matter what I use to do
You never tried
I was the one who tried to get it trough

After all this shit,
I even tried to forgive
I was ready to be happy
And with you forever live

But nooooo
Who are you to agreed
You let me down
And now all I do is bleed

You changed my life
Damn I would never believe
That someone like you
Could get this achieve

How can it be
I cried for you!
And now my heart
It's bonded by glue

Fuck I can't get it
Somemany time i couldn't see
How can it be!!
I guess I was to busy

Trying to find who I am
And where do I belong
I played this game
I played it all along

 

 

Henrique Gabado

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário